Subscribe to the newsletter!

Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Brunch

Some dishes don't require an explanation. I'm going to assume you know how to toast bread and cook bacon/sausage. But my husband likes his scrambled eggs soft, and he didn't know what made them soft and non-crispy... so this is what I do.

SCRAMBLED EGGS:
I don't like to whip up the eggs before I put them into the pan. I like little coagulated chunks of yolk or white here and there.
Heat up a pan with a little oil. Break 2 eggs and immediately start scrambling them with your spatula. Take the pan off the heat while still semi-raw. Add a little cheese and drown in milk and return pan to heat and scramble and mix some more till the milk is all gone. Salt/pepper to taste.

BEAN SALSA:
Mix chopped or blended onions, tomatoes and garlic with cumin, paprika and lime. And maybe a little coriander. Add beans. Salt to taste.

Plate up!



No comments:

Post a Comment