Subscribe to the newsletter!

Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Buffalo Wild

Call me trashy, but my favorite restaurant in the whole wide world (well, the States) is Buffalo Wild Wings. Every time I visit the US, the closest BWW to my hotel knows me by name by the end of the week. And I buy some of their wing sauces and bring them home with me. This is a tribute to their Mango Habenero boneless wings.

Cut boneless chicken into smaller pieces. Coat with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, egg and cornflower. Make sure each piece is properly coated. Deep fry. Take them out and put them in a bowl or box. Coat with your favorite spicy sauce (garlic chilli, buffalo, barbeque, whatever). Don't drown them in sauce; put some sauce in with the wings, put the lid on the box and shake shake shake. Serve with blue cheese and die of spicy bliss.


No comments:

Post a Comment